Sinfully Good Baked Peach Dumplings
SUPER Easy Recipe with only 7 ingredients!
Prep Time: 20 Mins --- Cook Time: 40 Mins
What you will need:
A large 2-3" Deep Baking Dish
4 Large Regular or White Peaches
2 Cups of Sugar
2 Cups of your favorite Orange Juice
3 Sticks of Butter (The real stuff)
4 Tubes of Crescent Rolls (8 count tubes)
2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
1. Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees (I use a 30" Dacor Discovery Wall Oven)
2. Peel and Cut each peach into 8 slices.
3. Start slowly melting two sticks of butter on your Range/Cooktop.
4. Use the third Stick to grease your baking dish, add what is left to the already melting butter.
5. Wrap all your peaches with your crescent rolls and place in your baking dish.
6. When your butter is is melted add 2 cups of sugar to it, barely stir. (Just enough to mix it)
7. Add the vanilla to the sugar and butter mixture, again stir just enough to mix it.
(The sugar and butter mixture should be thick, it is ok if it is separated. Do not melt sugar completely.)
8. Pour the sugar and butter mixture over all of the dumplings evenly.
9. Pour 2 cups of orange juice in the corners of the dish
10. Sprinkle Cinnamon on top of the dumplings evenly
11. Bake at 350 Degrees for 40 Minutes
Recipe yields 32 Delicious Peach Dumplings